A major tenet of our spiritual community is that ours is a active and living faith, less concerned about what happens to us when we die, than about what we can do now to make our world better for all of us while we’re alive. To that end, The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) and member churches, including Spirit of Life Unitarian Universalists, work on a variety of social justice issues and concerns, including:
- Gender Equality
- Environmental Justice
- Immigration Justice
- Reproductive Justice
- Civil Rights and Religious Liberty
- Economic and Racial Justice
- International Peace and Human Rights
Spirit of Life UU’s local Social Action activities are many and varied. Visit the Quick Links below to learn more about each of our programs:
- Civic Engagement education and action
- Green Sanctuary environmental stewardship program
- Community Social Action programs including Volunteer Way of Pasco food collection, Keep Hillsborough Beautiful, Project World Health and more.
and many more!